27/07/2015

Keeping track of your social media

I never paid much attention to how many followers I have on my social media. But a little while ago, when Instagram deleted spam-accounts and I saw my numbers plummeting I was al of sudden really aware of it. Now I'm thinking, I need to study what works well and what not so I can learn from it and improve. So I decided to create a table to write it all down and I since I'm a big believer of being a part of the sharing community: download it for yourself too here (don't worry, I know the picture is Dutch, but the download is English). Enjoy!

Tip: Don't make the periods too long, or else it'll be a hassle to see what was the most popular post, which has the most en least likes, etc. I'd suggest doing it every 1-2 weeks. The likes/reactions/RT row might need a little explaining: the first square is most likes, second least likes en the third the average.

No comments:

Post a Comment