02/12/2015

Sien en Co

When Gea from Sien en Co contacted me for a restyling of her identity, she had a cute purple bunny as mascot, but when someone asked where Sien was, she realized something had to change.

She wanted to consult live, so we chatted on Facebook. This also works great for me, because I can get feedback on my designs quickly. We started with the logo and character design. Sien had to look like her daughter, so I drew a happy girl with red hair. Co needed to be more boyish, so I give him a bowtie and a more blue color. It was also necessary that you could see it was a creative shop from just the icon, so I used her own idea of the brush, pencil, etcetera from the old design.

When we found this, the rest just came 'naturally'. We also came up with a new slogan because the old 'the webshop for craft sets for kids' didn't really cover what she offered in the shop. So we changed it to 'for kids who love crafting'. She has fun plans with he character designs, but for now it was already a great collaboration with everything was carried out down to the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment